Rockin' Green Detergent
Rockin’ Green’s Platinum Series Dirty Diaper Detergent makes cloth diapering less of a frustration for parents who want super clean diapers, but need a detergent that’s also gentle for their baby. This is the detergent that does both. It removes stubborn biological residues and funky odors that typically stay behind in cloth diapers, but is safe for a baby’s sensitive skin.
- Broad spectrum enzyme blend to remove stains from fat, protein and starch
- Deep cleans cloth diapers and removes odors and stubborn biological residues
- Naturally protects the fibers of cloth diapers, making them last longer
- The scent of Tea Tree Oil rinses clean after washing
- Perfect for all washing machines
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Cleans 45 loads in top-load machines; cleans 90 loads in front-load machines
As a detergent, use 1-2 scoops to remove the toughest odors and stains from your cloth diapers and baby items. For added cleaning power, try an extra rinse!
Dirty Diaper can also be used as a soak! Add 2-3 scoops for intense build up. Soak in water for 30-60 minutes. Run your usual cycle without any added detergent and dry like normal.
Hard Rock Laundry Detergent makes hard water issues a thing of the past. The plant-based, gentle, biodegradable detergent is made without phosphates, parabens, optical brighteners, SLS/SLES or artificial fragrances. It’s super Earth-friendly, non-toxic and safe for your whole family — even the itty bitty ones!
- The clean rinsing formula leaves absolutely nothing behind in the wash — just amazingly clean clothes.
- Compatible with any washing machine, even HE machines.
- Safely cleans baby clothes, cloth diapers and is safe for sensitive skin.
- We love animals too much to test our 100% vegan products on them.
- 45 oz bag cleans approximately 90 loads
If all you’re looking for is clean, fragrance-free laundry, Unscented Hard Rock is the holy grail of highly effective, fragrance free detergents.
How to Use: Add 1-2 scoops of detergent and run your usual wash cycle. No need to add water softeners!